To maximise the potential of a site a through analysis of the market for membership, tourism, residential, country club and commercial products should be undertaken.
- Review of the physical site
- Site location & environmental considerations
- Master Plan for the site
- Site services
- Market analysis for products
- Financial budget detail, cash-flow and comparison costs
- Support information, photographs and evaluation
All Information Memorandums are confidential and provide a detailed document critical to the success of the project. The Information Memorandum in full or part can also be utilized for government submissions, potential joint ventures or securing of finance. Pacific Coast Design has undertaken Information Memorandum’s in many countries throughout Asia.
We would welcome the opportunity of discussing the potential of your project and the benefits gained by an Information Memorandum.